Items review on the backlog to ensure it contains only appropriate ones.
- End sprint.
- Mid sprint.
- On an ad-hoc basis.
- Refresh what your roadmap and goals state for the product.
- Get relevant input from stakeholders.
- Prioritize the backlog and decide which stories must be discussed.
- Limit the meeting up to 45min with about 15min per story.
- Explain each story's relevance providing data.
- Decide if to work on or delete the stories.
- Send follow up notes to clear up any ambiguity on the decisions.
- Inform stakeholders of potential blockers and impact on timelines.
- Set-up break-out meetings to discuss big ticket items if needed.